Technical leader and software architect with strong communication skills.
With +20 years of experience in the software industry, Emilio combines technical excellence with a broad knowledge in management. He has been involved in projects all around the world, from Argentina, Brazil, England, United States, France, Romania and Bulgaria.
Emilio has been working with Agile methods since 2006 and he is one of the founding members of the Latin American community. In 2012 he was the chair of the regional Agile conference and in 2017 he organized a local Elixir conference.
He is also a regular speaker at conferences. The latest presentations are:
* 2017 - Collaborative entrepreneurship, IAE MBA, Buenos Aires, Argentina
* 2016- Self-organizing the organization, XP Conf, Edinburgh, Scotland.
* 2016- The ten commandments of the Agile developer, ScrumDay, Lima, Peru.
* 2015 - Growing Apprentices: a values-based training program, Agiles, Montevideo, Uruguay.
* 2014 - Keynote, RubyConf, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
* 2012 - TDD workshop, Agiles, Cordoba, Argentina.