I am an iOS developer and I have been working on this field since the year of 2013.
I started as an iOS trainee in one small software company - and I have been growing professionally during all these years.
What I love about iOS in particular is the touch response of all the iOS Devices and I am always very satisfied when I use my app on them. I also always make sure that the technologies I create look user-friendly and respond quickly. In addition, I am always the one who tests all the new products thoroughly.
• experience of Swift/Objective-C development (Xcode, Cocoa Touch)
• experience working in Scrum
• experience in submitting apps to the AppStore
• strong interest in the Swift programming language
• interested in iOS, watchOS, OS X & tvOS app development
• interested in product design, product development and product management
• worked with Social API, third-party libs (AFNetworking via CocoaPods, etc.)
• worked with version control system Git (GitLab, SourceTree)
• worked with bug/issue tracking system (Redmine, JIRA)