I have versatile experience in developing and maintaining iOS applications.
I truly enjoy building cool things and solving difficult problems. I'm focused on making the most awesome Swift apps. I'am self-motivated and always looking for a new juicy technologies to learn.
My expertise includes:
• experience of Swift/Objective-C development (Xcode, Cocoa Touch)
• work with Social API, third-party libs (AFNetworking via CocoaPods, etc.)
• work with version control system Git (GitLab, SourceTree)
• work with bug/issue tracking system (Redmine, JIRA)
• experience working in Scrum
• experience in submitting apps to the AppStore
• strong interest in the Swift programming language
• interested in iOS, watchOS, OS X & tvOS app development
• interested in product design, product development and product management
Web & mobile development agency #184
Information services & Technologies
We are mobile and web architects. We create products that turn into brands.
I'm an iOS developer who is interested in Apple's gadgets and everything that involves working with them.
am a goal-oriented, hardworking and committed to software engineering person. I like different challenges, production of new projects and communication with people of a similar kind. Although, I can e...
I am a highly-acknowledged software engineer with overall more than 8 years of experience in both backend and frontend development.
Also, I am keen on web servers deployment and configuring. Although my forte is media work. I am really interested in development of various media streaming services, audio/video processing and applyi...
I'm a front-end developer with more than 10 years of experience.
I have strong knowledge in HTML, CSS, jQuery. Working with vanillaJS last year and interested in improving this skill. I have experience in jQuery Mobile, Backbone, Gulp and knowledges in Angular, Pos...
I have been working as a Ruby on Rails developer for more than 3 years already.
I really love what I do. All those new programs still need to be developed and maintained, so the outlook for me is quite perspective. I have completed several courses on how to code using Ruby, and I...
As an Android developer I really like programming a lot. I started learning it from scratch, then it became my passion, my hobby and lately - my job.
As Android software engineer I am responsible for Android mobile applications development, using these technologies:
- Geo-location services (navigation, geofences, maps, etc.)
- In-app billing (pay...