May `18 – Jul `18
Dmytruk CRM involves the following stack: Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB, Angular 2+. The CRM syncs all customer-related activities and workflows of sales, marketing, support, and tech to get a 360-degree view of customer lifecycle.
Technologies Stack:Express.js MongoDB Node.js Angular 2x
Business & Productivity
Oct `17 – Dec `17
- Developed Company Profile allowing users to fill in the personal data, compare their views on Brexit to the views of all users / users with the similar turnover; evaluate Brexit importance, impacts, and conditions. - Construed the Dashboard review, print out and track different economic Brexit factors based on the Business Profile Information.
This is a unique digital platform that intelligently gathers and standardizes over 390 economic indicators, indices, benchmark rates and Government surveys that influence UK businesses and tracks how they are being impacted by Brexit. Technologies used: ReactJS, Express.js, Node.js, Heroku.
Technologies Stack:Node.js React.js
Business & Productivity
B2B platform, SaaS web platforms
Jul `17 – Oct `17
Full Stack Developer
- Created the solution from ground-up - Worked on the app architecture - Designed the database
Master Sporta is a sports and tourist equipment website with the PHP-based back-end enabling the automatic vendors’ files parsing similarly to that of the Mamakupi e-commerce. It’s a high-load web platform covering more than 100,000 names of goods and vendors.
Technologies Stack:MySQL PHP
E-Commerce & Retail, Sports & Fitness
eCommerce web platform
May `17 – Oct `17
Full Stack Developer, Team Lead
- Developed a web solution for real estate from scratch: user app and back office. - Worked on integrating the web app with Expo CRM. - Developed an Ionic mobile app to support the web solution: https://itunes.apple.com/tt/app/provefa/id1391029826?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D2 - Worked on the mobile app logic. - Managed the team - Attached Mailing API.
A complex solution comprising website, back-office and a hybrid mobile app developed by means of Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB, Mailing/SMS API, ExpoCRM integration with API, admin-panel - Angular 2+. This project relates to the real estate area and enables users to find nearby apartments ideally matching their preferences by means of searching the map and looking through the up-to-date offers.
Technologies Stack:API MongoDB Node.js Ionic Framework Angular 2x
Construction & Real estate
Feb `17 – May `17
Full Stack developer
- Designed a database - Developed backend logic - Worked on the implementation of the front-end features - Designed advanced smart search of the auto parts; - Designed multilingual feature (6 languages); - Created the personal user account for two user types (Customers and Auto Parts providers) checking the Seller’s reliability; - Developed the advanced filtering feature.
A hybrid mobile application (built on Ionic) to order spare auto parts. This mobile app was designed to provide users of the auto parts portal Razobral.com with a quick and easy way to search for spare parts, units and details to their cars even from a smartphone. It collects data from numerous car parts sources talking with third-party services via REST API, supports multiple languages and features instant smart search.
Technologies Stack:Node.js Ionic Framework RESTful API
E-Commerce & Retail, Automotive
B2B mobile application
Mar `16 – Sep `16
Back end developer
- Led the team of developers; - Developing the multilingual feature; - Creation of two user types (Publishers and Advertisers); - Construing the tool for automatic price determining of any advertisement for websites of various kinds; - Price calculation is dependent on the number of obtained conversions; - Adjusting the rate by the advertising server in a way to make advertisement expenses on the platform lower than the income obtained from advertisers.
This is an advertising system. The technology allows automatic price determining of any advertisement for each website. The cost depends on the numbers of obtained conversions. Advertising server adjusts the rate in a way to make advertisement expenses on the platform lower than the income obtained from advertisers.
Technologies Stack:Express.js MongoDB MySQL Node.js PHP Yii
Advertising & Marketing
National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”
Master of Science: Technologies of Industrial Electronics