Nov `18 – Present
Lead Backend Alexa Developer
- Designed user flow and architecture of this Alexa Skill - Generated lambda functions for a serverless backend using Python 3 - Worked extensively on AWS and the Amazon Developer portals - Researched and programmed the Alexa Skill using the tools from the - -Developer portal and Python - Debugged the application and added pronunciation enhancers and other modifiers - Obtained the Amazon certification for the skill
We developed a skill for Alexa that allows users to find out televised soccer match information. It does so by referencing a data source with soccer match and TV station information, and then sharing this information to the user through Alexa.
Technologies Stack:AWS Python
Feb `18 – Present
Virtual Assistants Today
- Added a couple of pages. - Made modifications to existing ones and fixed bugs and issues.
We analyzed the current website for opportunities to improve visual appeal as well as user experience. We created new landing pages and improved the entire website with better SEO, and SEM-friendly designs. We added new service offerings.
Dec `18 – Dec `18
Support , Code Reviewer
- Reviewed code for Android app. - Worked on a crash issue.
We designed and developed an iPhone and Apple Watch app that provides real-time train information for people traveling within the San Francisco bay area. The creation resulted in an app that helps users plan their trip in the most efficient way while avoiding crowded trains.
Feb `18 – Dec `18
- Created and managed a server using Nginx to host the backup webpage - Worked with the Webflow API (data retrieval) - Created an backend API to serve the frontend application - Implemented a NodeJS backend with a JS embedded frontend - Implemented Search/pagination functionality for the frontend - Secured the server with a SSL certificate - Created a process to replicate CMS data into the backend data warehouse.
We created the brand's corporate identity and website design & development. The company provides users a marketplace for warehouse space.
May `17 – Oct `18
Ocean Freight Exchange
We redesigned their website and web/mobile app user experience. Based on UX/UI best practices, we designed and developed new functionalities to ultimately offer a better service and provide real-time information that is required by the global freight shipping market.
Jun `17 – Aug `18
Lead Fullstack Developer
- New features to an online fantasy soccer multiplayer game. - Front-end and Back-end development working with PHP Framework CodeIgniter - Re-designed the data architecture - Designed the data model and implemented using SQL - Maintained and improved cron jobs, moving time-intensive DB calls to stored procedures
We applied UX best practices to add new features and improve web app performance.
Instituto Tecnologico de Monterrey
Bachelor in Computer Technologies