The project allows you to post companies vacancy announcements in different social networks. Based on the statistics of the conducted companies, the system itself advises the user - what budget should they plan for the maximum coverage of the necessary audience. At the moment the MVP project was developed.The UI project and the backend are developed on the MEAN stack and are easily scaled when the project audience grows by running multiple instances.
- Responsible for roadmap and milestones planning - Responsible for High Level Design Document for centralized entitlement project. - Responsible for High Level Architecture Components for centralized entitlement project. - Responsible for Frameworks and Technical Implementation solutions
The social proof platform whose goal is to increase the conversions of its customers by showing the notifications that inform the customer website visitors about the recent activity of other people. The system integrates with different E-commerce software like Infusionsoft and Shopify and reacts to different events such as ‘a new contact was added’ and ‘the product was purchased’.
- Responsible for roadmap and milestones planning. - Responsible for High Level Design Document for centralized entitlement project. - Responsible for High Level Architecture Components for centralized entitlement project. - Responsible for Frameworks and Technical Implementation solutions
CRMTronic - crmtronic.ru
CTO, Technical Architect
- Responsible for roadmap and milestones planning. -Responsible for High Level Design Document for centralized entitlement project. -Responsible for High Level Architecture Components for centralized entitlement project.Responsible for Frameworks and Technical Implementation solutions .-Worked with Source code development activity centralized entitlement.-Responsible for high level design to address functional, nonfunctional. -Responsible for Machine Learning models, accuracy and performance.
The project helps to pick stylish things considering the features of the client's figure.My task was to plan the architecture of the project, create admin panels for the stylist and superadmin and also work with the team, which created the main application code.Ruby on Rails is used as a platform since it helped quickly prototype an application and create basic functions.In the future, the framework didn’t change, because it fully met the requirements and supported the load.
CTO, Technical Architect and Lead Developer
- Responsible for High Level Design Document for centralized entitlement project. - Responsible for High Level Architecture Components for centralized entitlement project. -Responsible for Frameworks and Technical Implementation solutions. -Worked with Source code development activity centralized entitlement. -Release Strategy with GIT Repository. -Responsible for high level design to address functional, nonfunctional, integration component
Desktop solution for street view photoshooting
The client (the Russian company neq4 creating street panoramas) turned with the problem - the application was written in C ++ but at the same time it worked slowly and did not satisfy the client's requirements.Despite that there was a need to create simple interface for the operator, which would ran the machine and complete the shooting plans.
- Responsible for Application optimization and design. -Responsible for team management. -Responsible for GIT Flow. -Responsible for product deliveries and planning
The project is classic client-server solution.The server was connected to a database, from where it took data on pilots and allowed to manage various aspects of their insurance, subscriptions, etc., build reports and conduct payroll based on taxes and seniority.
Technical Architect and Lead Developer
- Maintaining SVN repository. -Technical specification for the developers. -Managing a team of 6 programmers. -Developed the business logic implementation using Spring and Hibernate Framework. -High performance tuning applications each layer presentation layer, service layer, database layer. -Worked on Table Schema and Data Models. -Worked with build&release management team on deployment activity. -Worked on multi-threading. -Performed other tasks and duties as assigned by supervisor
PMS Platform (Personal Manager for Security)
The project is a platform for small businesses, allowing to create an additional level of security in the organization. I’ve worked with application layer -the file system filter driver requested the current user's rights from the main server and worked at the kernel level, allowing or prohibiting access to the files, and also allowing reading, but forbidding updating.The driver itself was written in C++ and used the functions of the NT kernel to modify the responses of the underlying drivers.
-Building an XSLT transform for use the XML’s rules. -Build and test system-level driver. -Testing and memory leaks inspections. -Client application for monitor driver work