Oct `18 – Present
MEDITATION LIVE | Web & Mobile Application
Meditation Live a web and mobile (iOS and Android) based platform which helps users to find, subscribe and follow yoga classes. All classes are online, so you don’t need to go to the special spaces or training rooms, just sit on your yoga carpet at home and take a pleasure. All classes run in real time with real people and really professional teachers and coaches, just click on your calendar and subscribe the most suitable for you.
Technologies Stack:Express.js MongoDB Node.js
Education & Science, Sports & Fitness, Healthcare & Medicine
web application, Mobile application
May `17 – Present
STICK | Web Application |AI
Full-stack developer | Team / Tech Lead
- creating and executing project work plans; - requirement clarification and collaboration with a dedicated team; - participate in making key application architecture decisions; - developing new features; - performance improvements to the App; - code reviewing and refactoring; - mentoring other team members.
USA-based startup company
A web application that helps users to create visual presentations automatically from typed text. It uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies to dynamically suggest images that match the slide’s content and place them in a proper place on the slide. Website: http://stick.ai
Technologies Stack:MongoDB React.js Redux Java 8 Spring Boot
Business & Productivity
Jun `15 – Present
TRAFFIC ARBITRAGE | Web Application | Custom Backend
Full Stack Developer | Team Lead
- developing modular architecture including load balancer; - design and implementation the algorithm for bid adjustment; - servers configuration on RackSpace Cloud; - development and performance system testing and fixing defects identified during testing; - providing support and monitoring the system and identifying system deficiencies; - mentoring other team members on coding standards; - performing code reviews and refactoring.
The System that handles traffic flows by redirecting traffic (users hits) from various sources to its destination, each transaction is locked and data is stored for further analysis. Also, it stores and handles financial reports fetched from all destinations and sources. All data is aggregated and displayed in various charts/tables/reports on the website. The developed arbitrage system algorithmically changes the bids(traffic price) based on the collected data.
Technologies Stack:Java jQuery MongoDB JUnit Spring Framework
Statistics & Atalytics
data processing and reporting system, web traffic analysis system, web application
Aug `18 – Nov `18
YOURCAREERFAIR | Web Application
Team / Tech Lead | Back-end Developer
Career Fair is a free online job and internship search and clearing-house site. Its primary goal is to reduce the effects of frictional unemployment through means of faster and more effective search processes, centralization of the application process, and the mitigation of necessary work required for simultaneous application submissions and mass application handling. The application uses machine learning algorithms and natural language processing to effectively suggest positions.
Technologies Stack:Express.js MongoDB Node.js Python Docker Swagger
Jan `18 – Mar `18
GOFUNDED | Crowdfunding platform
- creating and executing project work plans; - requirement clarification and collaboration with the dedicated team; - participate in making key application architecture decisions; - developing new features; - performance improvements to the App; - code reviewing and refactoring; - mentoring other team members.
A web application that helps users to create own projects and helps raise funds for their implementation. http://gofunded.org/
Technologies Stack:Node.js PostgreSQL React.js
AVALON MIRRORED POC | Web & Mobile Application | IoT
- developing project architecture that integrates appropriate technologies in accordance with design goals and business requirements
A touchscreen application for a new building. Designed to be a CMS platform that allows the customer to manage his own clients and manage the content that should be displayed for his clients according to the settings that are manually set up by the owner of the application from the admin panel. The IoT element is a Smart Reader that allows identifying the user that interacts with the application. Website: http://scaledevelopment.com/
Technologies Stack:MongoDB Spring Security Spring Data Java 8 Spring Boot
Business & Productivity, Advertising & Marketing
Full Stack Developer
- design and implementation the project architecture; - developing OAuth2 + 2FA security; - creating new valets and managing transactions; - design and implementation major portions of software using appropriate tools and technologies.
A cloud mining service that will provide an ability for users to purchase hash power and earn income proportional to the hash power they purchased.
Technologies Stack:Express.js MongoDB Node.js Socket.IO Angular 2x
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
Master of Mathematics and Statistics