The Team with Ambition
YouTeam is a curated matchmaking platform that removes hassle and delays from
the process of hiring a tech team. The combination of our proprietary software
and a vetted talent pool of select vendors allows us to know the availability of their engineers
and designers in advance. As a result we can proactively assemble a senior-level development
team of almost any skill set in under 24 hours.
If you enjoy working with tech startups and innovators - look no further! We are constantly on the hunt for bright individuals based in the UK and Europe. See below for open positions or just drop us a CV if you think we can collaborate.
Head of Technology at Candesic
YouTeam’s long term client is looking to hire a Head of Technology in order to strengthen the firm’s tech expertise and to collaborate with outsourced teams more effectively.
Candesic is an established healthcare consultancy with headquarters in London and branch offices in Europe. The managing partner of the firm is passionate for technology and innovation, and is keen to test new ideas and products that can revolutionise industries. Sometimes this means venturing outside of the Candesic brand and this has led him to develop several spin-out startups that were incubated at Candesic.
Currently, the Managing Partner is looking to commence development of an innovative and revolutionary product (with ‘uber’-like potential) in the realm and crossroads of communication, social media, and on-demand connection. The Head of Technology will take on technology leadership for the new product development (80% of workload), while providing technical consultancy for healthcare projects at Candesic (20% of workload).
- To make well informed technology choices for the new product. Including, but not limited to, software stack, architecture, environment, tools,
- Manage tech teams that may be distributed across several locations,
- Contribute to the code development in the most important and sensitive parts of product functionality,
- Provide technology consultancy and guidance for a number of projects and clients at Candesic.
- 7+ years of experience of managing tech teams, designing software architectures, and superb programming skills,
- Advanced soft skills: ability to coordinate team members effectively, ability to motivate people, good verbal and written communication skills,
- Proactive approach to collaboration and problem solving, both in technology and people domains. A passion for continuous improvement of the product and work processes,
- Previous experience working on similar or related products or technologies would be an advantage (multi-platform apps, voip, algorithms).
The ideal candidate would be based in London and Candesic will sponsor a work visa for the successful applicant if required.
Apply now by sending your CV and cover letter to Andri Grushetsky, - firstname.lastname@example.org
Send Us Your CV
New Business Manager, London office
Are you a part of London’s startup crowd?
Are you easily getting along with people?
Do you need some extra cash for your own startup?
Being a YouTeam New business representative means new personal development and earning opportunities with no need to invest additional time and effort!
But the requirements are strict:
- High-level networking skills;
- Startup experience – your own or working in a team;
- Being nice;
Send Us Your CV
Product Manager, London
Our star project and product managers are at the core of our service. We are always on the hunt for the great professionals to join our team.
Right now, we are seeking a candidate able to manage a product development project carried out by our Ukrainian tech team.
Right now, we are seeking a candidate to manage a product development carried out by our Ukrainian tech team.
- The ideal candidate is a Londoner fluent in both English and Ukrainian or Russian - in order to facilitate a smooth communication among the client, designers and developers.
- Experience working with tech engineers and startups is essential for this role.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Being a ‘co-owner’ of the product and its vision;
- Play the product owner role in agile development environment;
- Communicate with the client regularly, guide and support the developers daily;
- Write user stories and maintain the backlog;
- Review the features and provide feedback;
- Liaise with the product manager to resolve issues related to resources, budget, and roadmap.
- Experience of managing multiple innovation projects;
- Work in a fast-growing international company;
- Salary above the market average;
- Modern workplace in our Aldgate Tower office;
Send Us Your CV