- Question: Can you explain what jQuery is? Yes, sometimes people have such questions. Answer: jQuery is a programming code, not language. Experienced user could use it for traversing or even handling.
- Question: which command could show me the version of jQuery? Answer: you can see the version of the code with the command “$.ui.version”.
- Question: can you explain the jQuery connect? Answer: “jQuery connect” is the plugin could be used when you need one function with another.
- Question: tell us how to use this connect. Answer: you need to download the connect from the official jQuery site. After that, you should include it to the HTML. The command “$.connect” will connect function to other function.
- Question: What are the basic selectors in the jQuery? Answer: here we have the list of such selectors: Element ID, CSS name, Tag name, DOM hierarchy.
- Question: Can you explain the CDN? Answer: Content Distribution network is the group of companies, which contain the data files.
- Question: can we do something to debug the jQuery? In fact, we can do it by two variants. For the first variant we need to add debugger to the line where debugging starts and after that run Visual Studio with the F5 key. For second variant we need to insert a break point after attaching the process.
- Questions: Is there a normal way of downloading the jQuery? We`ve answered to this question, but we can do this once again. Answer: the best way is to download it from the official site.
That are jQuery interview questions, which interested us most. If you have something to add, you can write your own examples of such answers and questions.