Hybris is the efficient decisions for e-commerce project progress. It is used by such market leaders as Adidas, Nike, Lebara, Samsung, Vodafone, etc. Leading US, UK and German companies have been the first to use this technology. The technology is primarily applied in business and shopping and provides businesses with multiple technological advantages. That’s why many partnerships opt for Hybris development and chooseto migrate to it from other e-commerce programs. The fact that Hybris has been acquired by SAP means that we are going to see more features, capability of the technology in the future.
Hybris technics proposes 6 key benefits for e-commerce project development:
- Hybristechnics grants businesses with the opportunity to use accelerators with in-built world best technological and business practices: acceleratorsfor B2C (multi-language and multichannel functionality and direct engagement with customers), B2B (specifically designed to cover a large scale of deals, and long-term payments), Telco (ordering a product together with a service or a subscription), and Hybris Commerce China Accelerator(tailored to demands of a Chinese emporium).
- Theprogram comprises a number of highly effective cockpits. It has it’s own WCMS (Web Content Management System), Customer Service, ProductCockpit Module (allows users to structure and organise production info and catalogs), Import Cockpit (enables the cockpit users to specify import mappings and schedules), integration with payment, accessible Build Framework, and a flexible Backoffice Administration Cockpit.
- Thedecision is flexible and adaptable, and it can be individual to meet the demands of different bizes.
- Hybrisis integrated but modular. The Hybris e-commerce program consists of modules. However, there is little dependency between the modules, which makes it rather flexible and convenient to use.
- Hybrisoffers multi-language, multi-vendor, and multichannel opportunities.
- Hybrisenables businesses to cope with many streams of big data.
SAP Hybris is chosen as the most efficient decision for e-commerce project progress by many world-known brands. The technology provides them with solid benefits such as flexibility, adaptability to various business demands, little dependency between modules, multi-language, multi-vendor and multichannel opportunities, capability to withstand high loads and periods of intense demand, delivering timely and relevant contextual user experiences, and building customer loyalty.