Looking for a new teammate to help us connect global startups with talented remote software developers.
1. Fluent spoken English
2. At least basic experience working in IT sales / account management / support / HR
We’d wish our ideal candidate to:
* be a good listener
* have self-management skills
* pay extra attention to the quality of services provided to clients and partners
* be ready to work in a dynamic startup environment full of experiments (with plenty of fails and wins)wins)
Beneficial if you have experience working in international teams, сompleted BDA/sales/customer support courses.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
1) support of the potential customers and their selected developers on the way to contracts,
2) inbound lead qualification and research,
3) pro-active warm and cold outreach to potential customers from the US, UK and Europe (social media, emails, experimental channels)
4) CRM management and reporting
The role would mostly be about helping our inbound leads get connected with the engineers they found on our marketplace. You’d be communicating with tech entrepreneurs and aspiring startup founders from all over the world + outsourcing agencies’ salespeople, management and software engineers on a daily basis.
a) you to be a 1/20th of a friendly team building a global company from a bootstrapped startup to a unicorn (backed by Y Combinator that invested in companies like Uber and Airbnb when those were starting out; 15% growth month on month; Ukraine’s hottest startup atm),
b) you’ll help build and change processes, shape our product and you’ll get unique startup experience along the way,
c) your personal development expenses, attendance of events in Ukraine and abroad will be covered by the company,
d) you’ll be talking to and learning from international tech entrepreneurs and our bright founders on a daily basis.