YouTeam’s long term client is looking to hire a Head of Technology in order to strengthen the firm’s tech expertise and to collaborate with outsourced teams more effectively.
Candesic is an established healthcare consultancy with headquarters in London and branch offices in Europe. The managing partner of the firm is passionate for technology and innovation, and is keen to test new ideas and products that can revolutionise industries. Sometimes this means venturing outside of the Candesic brand and this has led him to develop several spin-out startups that were incubated at Candesic.
Currently, the Managing Partner is looking to commence development of an innovative and revolutionary product (with ‘uber’-like potential) in the realm and crossroads of communication, social media, and on-demand connection. The Head of Technology will take on technology leadership for the new product development (80% of workload), while providing technical consultancy for healthcare projects at Candesic (20% of workload).
- To make well informed technology choices for the new product. Including, but not limited to, software stack, architecture, environment, tools,
- Manage tech teams that may be distributed across several locations,
- Contribute to the code development in the most important and sensitive parts of product functionality,
- Provide technology consultancy and guidance for a number of projects and clients at Candesic.
- 7+ years of experience of managing tech teams, designing software architectures, and superb programming skills,
- Advanced soft skills: ability to coordinate team members effectively, ability to motivate people, good verbal and written communication skills,
- Proactive approach to collaboration and problem solving, both in technology and people domains. A passion for continuous improvement of the product and work processes,
- Previous experience working on similar or related products or technologies would be an advantage (multi-platform apps, voip, algorithms).
The ideal candidate would be based in London and Candesic will sponsor a work visa for the successful applicant if required.
Apply now by sending your CV and cover letter to Andri Grushetsky, – email@example.com