- Angular frontend is a framework based on TypeScript. It is powered by Google and is supported by Google.
Angular vs React
The key difference between AngularJS and ReactJS is that React is a library and Angular is a framework. Other differences are as follows:
- Angular is more suitable for large, structured apps, whereas React is intended rather for smaller and more flexible apps.
- React apps are easier to create without any configuration files by using a Create React App CLI utility.
- Both React and Angular have material design libraries for UI design. However, React’s library is more powerful than that of Angular.
- React supports one-way communication when the data is transmitted from top to bottom. Angular has both a one-way connection and a two-way interface. It also has interpolation, i.e. the ability to bind the component inside the text between the HTML tags and the assignment of attributes.
Angular vs AJAX
Django vs AngularJS
To summarize, it’s up to you to decide which framework, technology, or library to choose, depending on your project requirements.