Today, the user of any operating scheme has the ability to choose an app that he likes, from hundreds and thousands of others. We can find many programs compatible to each other, which allow the user to choose exactly the one that suits him most.
However, not everything is so simple. On the user side, of course, a huge selection of applications is a plus. But let’s take a look at this issue from the developer side. And here we face a few difficulties.
Mobile App Challenges
- Select an app. Online markets now offer a large selection of apps, so rivarly is very high. And as the developer you need to clearly identify the demands of users and their desires, and implement them in one app. And make it so that everything is harmonized.
- Market analysis. In order for the app to be popular and in demand, you have to know exactly for whom it’s exploited. It’s fatefully to analyze the market and its segments, identify diverse categories of consumers and develop applications in accordance with their demands.
- Finance. Important problem that creators face. After all, creating app isn’t easy, it requires financial investments. If the developer doesn’t have the funds, he can attract investors. Of course, the ad will be a disadvantage in an app and it will annoy users, but it will allow an application developer to release a new app without losing costs.
- Technology progress. This is attributed to the puzzle of creating apps for sundry platforms: native, hybrid or cross platform. We think, it’s clear that the best option is to make a flexible platform that adapts to the demands of customers.
- Screen proportion and reconciability of app with smartphones. Another puzzle that involves the evolution of several versions of the app with the ability to use it on phones with sundry screen proportions. You need to identify all the possible options that an app must answer.
- Diverse operating schemes. When designing a mobile app, developers have to take into account not only the proportion of the screen, but also the operating scheme used. There must be at least three versions of the app – iOS, Android and Windows.
- Promotion and marketing. A mobile app can be entertaining, well-designed, but not popular. Therefore, it’s purposeful to choose the right movers for his promotion, choose the applicable platforms, where to place it, and choose the right kind of advertising that would spread the app among consumers in the best way.
- Security. A weighty component of the success of the app, but also costly. Users highly value secure apps. For example, developers of iOS apps are subject to high security requirements of the latter, which also leads to their popularity. Android, unfortunately, can’t help it. There were occasions when the app redirected users to other sites without their consent, which undoubtedly negatively affected the popularity oh those apps.
- User-friendly design. Users prefer apps that are beautiful, have a nice color scheme and fonts, and are easy to understand and manage. Because only few will try to grasp the app, most will simply remove it and stow another. So, you have to feel like a user to create a really simple interface.
- Productivity of the application. A considerable and complex point that must be solved. Often mobile apps very quickly discharge the battery of the phone, which causes unwillingness to use them. Therefore, it’s necessary to approach seriously to the solution of this issue.